go*
Jettisoned to the center of the storm
And I'm thinking I'd prefer not to be rescued

i am
23111992
3Masquerade'07
trombonist! :D
wonderwall! :D
OAC QM Dept '07 :D
QM Instru '07
HOHODUNNO! :D
crabbykid! :D
ECHOnerd '06 :D
HBingbong! :D
Shin's family- toe! :D
Lalaland- Foreign Affairs! :D
Pebble!
COMMUNIST dept! :D

apparently i'm very noisy.


okto.
small cardboard boxes
medium cardboard boxes
big cardboard boxes
packing tape

tag me.



links.
aizah
alicia
amirah
aqila
amirah
BingBong
cathlin
dalila
deborah
dionne
evelyn
fatmah
hannah T
hannah L
hannah T
hweeyin
hui Jun
jaanani
jessica a
jessica w
jialing
jolene
jolyn t
jolyn w
karchian
khairiah
layeng
ling yu
lichu
livia
madeline
nadzirah
paulina
peishi
rasyiqah
samantha
sangeeta
shangyu
tanya
tiffany
tracey
vanessa
xinlin
xinyi
xinyi
yee ting
yingsi
yuting
zhaoming
zhiYin


xanga#2
Xanga#3
xanga#1


x
skin by heroine
1
__ Thursday, June 7

........... says:
haha...nvmind.....i want yr electron
Ying Ying/ I need to be positive, who wants my electron? says:
okay! YAY! (:
Ying Ying/ I need to be positive, who wants my electron? says:
i am positive now! (:
........... says:
ya...haha...change yr nick
Ying Ying/ I am a positive ion! Electron taken. says:
HAHAHAA!
...........HAHA i took an electron...i'm an anion...... says:
ok...i changed mine too
Ying Ying/ I am a cation! Electron taken. says:
okay i changed mine to a more chem one!

OMG I AM VERY AMUSED!!!! :D
yay carmenlim put me out of my existential funk (:
carmenlim rocks.

hello and cathlin is in her existential funk.
BE GAY cathlin!

-------------
Z:
looks away and exclaim, " OH MY THE WEATHER IS FINE!"
Y:
oh my goodness why, yes it certainly is! but there was a spot of bother this morning, it was cloudy!
Z:
oh my really?
Y:
-insert english accent
Z:
it seems to me that the whole day was full of fluffy white clouds, blue blue sky and the golden sun rays!
Y:
why yes, it was worrisome, especially since some people wanted to go frolick at the beach
Z:
insert POSH british accent
Y:
-insert QUEEN'S ENGLISH ACCENT!
Y:
and my, it certainly spoiled their lovely plans! how regrettable!
Z:
haha YOYO WASSUP -insert fiddycents incomprehensive accent
Y:
i no understandch yoo! whaht are yoo tolking abouch! -insert chineselivinginamerica accent
Z:
no maam me just wanting to kill time - insert old farmer boy accent
Y:
vunderful! - insert german accent
Z:
oui oui - french accent
Y:
my jahpahnees accent viery good no! -insert quick japanese accent
Z:
i beeeeg to deffer - italian
Y:
why, howd'yo do pardner. i say her accent's looking mighty fine to me - insert weird cowboy accent
Z:
EH I RUN OUT OF ACCENTS ALR LAH
Y:
HAHAHA YAY I WIN! (:
Y:
you can always speak alien you know!
Z:
blehh
Y:
JSDA UIAFL FHASKLFHSAF!
Z:
i cannnt!
Y:
(:
Z:
WAH SEH
Z:
which planet did you come from?
Y:
FDS HIUOLJ HUIAFIDSE,
Z:
HIUDNE JDEEF KJAH!
Y:
BSDAUIO JKGAD!!!! BUIFFAANJK! D:
Y:
GDS BUIFFAANJK! D:
Z:
HOLLA!
Y:
SA UIOSA>?!
Z:
KKEKKKI YOOGA!
Y:
--- - --- ------!!!! D:
Y:
(morse code! HAH!)
okay i think i'm rubbishy.
but zhaoming is rubbishy too! (:
this is to put cathlin out of her funk.
read this!

sunny/rainy

eXTReMe Tracker